Is desitin for hemorrhoids effective?


The first time I suffered from hemorrhoids, I thought it would clear up on its own; however the itching and the pain remained there for three days.

So, I decided to head over to the nearest pharmacy and ask for a cream to relief the pain.

When I got back home, I immediately used the cream as stated by the pharmacist. The cream worked to alleviate my hemorrhoids symptoms, and I was able to enjoy the relief I was looking for.

I thought I finally had put an end to this painful health condition, and waved goodbye to my hemorrhoids.

However, to my disappointment, it only took a few days before the itching and burning came back with more severity.

I blame it on the cream I used being too light, so again I head off to the pharmacy and this time I bought a stronger cream; I was thinking a stronger cream might be able to do the job better an rid me of the itching, and burning.

I used it for seven days in a raw it worked the first time to lessen the pain; however, it did nothing to stop the hemorrhoids from coming back.

It was at that point that I came to know that these creams and topical treatment in general, including desitin for hemorrhoids are unable to treat hemorrhoids for good.

They only work for a short period of time; they are capable of giving a temporary relief, and nothing else.

I discovered that your body can get accommodated to them, unless you buy a stronger cream, which lead the hemorrhoids’ sufferer to become slave to these topical treatments without getting a real relief.

At this time, I decide to take matter into my own hands, after all nobody cares about my health as I do.

I didn’t want to lead a life dependent on drugs; I wanted a cure that’s effective and has no side effects at all, that’s why I turned my attention to natural remedies such the ones you can find here http://healtheline.info/desitin-for-hemorrhoids/.

I began to educate myself about natural remedies for hemorrhoids; I came to learn many important facts that have helped me tremendously to become hemorrhoids free for over 5 years now.

I learned that topical treatment, such suppositories and creams including desitin for hemorrhoids, fail to cure this health problem, because hemorrhoids are not a localized problem.

In fact hemorrhoids are a warning signal that something is not working properly inside your body, a problem that creams can’t solve.

That’s why the best approach is to treat your hemorrhoids from the inside out, using only time-tested natural remedies.

If you are able to adopt to these small lifestyle changes, you can ease your existent hemorrhoids’ case and prevent it in the future.

All you need to do is keep yourself hydrated throughout the day, by drinking enough water.

Also, it pays a lot to add fiber to your diet, fruits and vegetables are good source of fiber.

Try to move as much as possible after a heavy meal; this helps your body to digest food properly.

These small, yet powerful lifestyle changes, work better than desitin for hemorrhoids.



Comments